Thu, Nov 11|
200 HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING!!
FLUID YOGA TEACHER TRAINING AT KALA YOGA, BROOKLYN
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2021, 9:00 AM – Mar 29, 2022, 9:00 PM
Brooklyn, 331 Melrose St, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
About the event
- Fluid Mind & Spirit can be taken as a stand alone module to deepen your meditation and spiritual practice for $800.
Fluid Mind & Spirit: November 11th - 14th, 2021, 9am - 5pm with Kevan Gale live on Zoom
- Fluid Mind: In this Module, students explore a central question: How can we let go of fear, craving and attachment in order to become happier and more content? The Fluid Mind approach begins with a foundational understanding of Tibetan Buddhist mind training, and continues to explore the science of meditation, the foundations of practice, and specific meditation practices (including shamata, maitri/loving kindness, and tong-len). A Fluid mind is present and adaptable to change—qualities that lead to happier living and more refined yogic practice.
- Fluid Spirit: We often think of life as static snapshots that are put together to form a bigger picture, but in reality the nature of life is flowing from one moment to the next. Since life is fluid, we can all benefit from discovering a way of life that moves with the forces of nature instead of against them. Fluid Living teaches us to move effortlessly through life in a way that creates happiness within ourselves and those around us. This module uses experiential learning and real world examples while drawing on the ancient Tibetan yogic philosophies such as the Six Paramitas as outlined The Bodhisattva’s Way of Living. Includes: morning meditation practice, asana, lecture, group meditation, recorded videos, content, self study
Fluid Body: December 10th - 12th, 2021 with Kate Sullivan & Betty Riaz In Person at Kala
Friday, December 10th 1pm - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday December 11th & 12th 11am - 6pm
- An approach to movement that allows for freedom and exploration while aligning the body in a safe and efficient manner. Unlike a mechanical or precision based alignment, this approach to movement honors the dynamic nature of the yoga practice and keeps the body safe without disrupting flow. With simplicity in mind, Fluid Body provides students and teachers with simplistic methods for understanding safe alignment. Acknowledging that the safest alignment starts within the mind, you will learn how to listen carefully to your own body to make the intuitive adjustments as your body moves. Includes: morning meditation practice, asana, lecture, group meditation, recorded videos, content, self study
Every Tuesday from Jan 4th - March 29th 2022; 5:30-9pm in person at Kala Yoga with Kate Sullivan (OFF Jan 18th, March 22nd)
One Weekend Immersion March 5th and 6th, Saturday and Sunday 11am - 7pm, with Kate Sullivan & Pia Fiato
Required 2 weekly asana classes (in person or online)
Required 5 in studio class observations scheduled on an individual basis
All students have the opportunity to teach Community Class on a rotating basis at Kala upon graduation
- Fluid Teaching recognizes that teaching, like life, is a dynamic and moving experience and that each of us have something unique and special to offer. Our approach to teaching provides the tools needed to become a great teacher and bring the best of your experiences, talents and offerings to light. In this training you will learn: how to teach a well-rounded a baseline sequence, cueing, intelligent sequencing, how to theme a class, how to teach both in-studio and online, postural breakdowns, anatomy, business of yoga, ethics, hands-on assisting and much more!
Included in your tuition: Unlimited Membership to be used for In-Person & Livestream classes for the duration of the training. Click on the buttons below to sign up. (Please note you will be redirected to the Fluid Yoga Page to complete payment.)
One time purchase of complete 200 hour Fluid Yoga Teacher Training. Full payment includes all Modules of Fluid Mind, Fluid Spirit, Fluid Body and Fluid Teaching weekly training sessions. Includes all curriculum, syllabus, manuals, in person training and group zoom sessions, meditation, asana and more.
10 part payment plan of complete 200 hour Fluid Yoga Teacher Training Course. Includes all curriculum, syllabus, manuals, in person training and group zoom sessions, meditation, asana and more.
Individual Module Unit Price for Fluid Mind & Spirit. A great way for anyone to learn more about Fluid Yoga, the Tibetan Buddhist Yoga Path & Meditation.
$800 includes the 4 day module of Fluid Mind & Fluid Spirit live on Zoom with Kevan Gale, all curriculum, syllabus and materials for this portion of the training. (You have the option of attending in person in Lowell, MA. If you prefer that, please email Kate at Kate@kalayogabk.com)
All details noted above and more, please visit Kala Yoga, Brooklyn HERE