Sat, Jul 06|
🇮🇹 :: KALA YOGA: SICILY REATREAT :: 🇮🇹
JULY 6th - JULY 13th, 2024 with KATE & PIA
Time & Location
Jul 06, 2024, 12:00 PM – Jul 13, 2024, 12:00 PM
About the event
Nestled in the heart of southeastern Sicily, Danena Sicily stands as a testament to time – a beautifully restored 19th-century farmhouse known as "La Masseria." Enveloped by the undulating charm of Sicily's verdant landscape, it serves as an oasis with the deep blue hues of the Mediterranean Sea painting a dreamy backdrop.
The expansive property boasts a pristine outdoor pool that mirrors the Sicilian skies, offering a refreshing respite from the sun's embrace. Both seasoned yogis and beginners will find solace in our state-of-the-art indoor and alfresco yoga studios, which stand harmoniously amidst nature.
Wander through our myriad gardens, each telling its own tale of flora and Sicilian tradition, or find your favorite spot in one of our many serene patios – perfect for introspection, reading, or simply soaking in the ambience.
And for those with a thirst for exploration, Danena Sicily is but a stone's throw away from a treasure trove of experiences. Bask on some of Sicily's most coveted beaches, or immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of history and culture at iconic sites such as Noto, Siracusa, Modica, Scicli, and Ibla.
Discover, rejuvenate, and make memories in Sicily with us this summer!INCLUDED:
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 meals a day, with the exception of one group dinner offsite
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Boat tour along the Sicilian coast in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea
- Wine tasting experience with food pairing at a local vineyard
- One group dinner offsite; any other meals offsite & alcohol
- Body treatments (available on site)
- Airport Transfers. While airport transfers are not included, we can help you arrange an airport transfer to and from Catania Airport. We encourage our guests to consider renting a car. This allows you the freedom and flexibility to explore the enchanting landscapes and hidden gems of Sicily at your own pace. It's a wonderful opportunity to curate your own adventure during your stay with us.
Our retreats are non-refundable, but based on the time frames outlined below, we can offer future Kala Yoga Retreat credits
- More than 90 days before: Forfeit deposit; any remaining payment may be credited to a future retreat.
- 89 days or less before: Entire payment forfeited.
While we hope everyone attends our retreats as planned, unforeseen situations can arise. Because our retreats are nonrefundable, we strongly advise purchasing travel insurance. If you are looking for a company we suggest World Nomad.
TO REGISTER VISIT: